What We Provide
The Center for Craniofacial and Dental Sleep Medicine, offers sleep apnea patients innovative solutions and individualized therapies for airway management that are created to improve one’s quality of life.
Fitting the Meridian PM consist of:
- CBCT (3D X-Ray) with Diagnostic Readings
- T-Scan Digital Bite Analysis and Equilibration
- Upper and Lower Impression
- Clinical Examination
- CBCT (3D X-Ray) for Volumetric Airway Analysis
- A Violight is included
- Place the Meridian appliance in a Violight Dental Spa Intraoral Sonic & UV Cleaner.
- Patients wear appliance at night time only
- Patients are seen after the first week of wearing the appliance
- Home Sleep Test (HST) is conducted after the first week
- Patients are seen every 4 weeks for follow up and for minor adjustments
- HST is conducted about every 90 days to monitor the effectiveness of the appliance